If you can’t quite make it out, it’s Mary, Joseph, and Baby Jesus.
(By the way, does it snow in Bethlehem? Send me a comment, I’ve always wondered.)
To make your own:
1. Buy tiny little ornaments and cut off the string.
2. Put a glob of E-6000 (or the like) onto the bottom of a little ornament and carefully put it in the bottom of a clear plastic bulb with long needle nose pliers. Repeat for each little piece.
3. Let that set for a good little while… like over night at least.
4. Fill the globe with distilled water, your choice of glitter and snow, and a dallop of glycerin.
5. With a big glob of E-6000, glue a button to the lid of the ornament, threading the loopy dealy through the holes on the button with the cap of the ornament attached. This will help create a seal. (So far, everyone in this house has shaken it with a vengence and it hasn’t leaked yet.)
6. Let it dry overnight.
7. Enjoy!! Snowglobes are double fun when you’ve made it yourself